1) We can talk about different subjects which are studied in the course of zoology and botany in school, college and University.
2) We can create and discuss laboratory experiments with small microscopic size animals which can be observed under microscope together on-line (after instructions).
3) We can discuss field experiments with insects, honeybees and other animals.
4) We can discuss life cycle and biology of honeybees, and benefit of honey and other beekeeping products for children and adults.
5) We can discuss practical questions of beekeeping, and how to do it with less time and more pleasure.
6) We can just sit and friendly talk about the nature and mine and yours personal experince in botany, zoology, nature conservation, nature field expeditions and so on.
7) We can talk about the nature, animals, plants and insects in Ukraine.
You will be able to make your proposals and preliminary appointments about future discussed subjects.
I have experience in teaching biology (in English language) for college students (on different subjects for 5-12 grades students in college) and biology, entomology and taxonomy for MS and PhD degrees students.
I am studying entomology, including biodiversity and taxonomy of small beneficial wasps which are biocontrol agents of agricultural pests.
I also enjoy English and I joined Toastmaster Internetional Clubs in Kiev, Ukraine many years ago, and I love it now.
I also keeping my YouTube Channel, so you can watch some of my lectures (on zoology, entmology, beekeeping) on-line or off-line on YouTube, Just type my name for search in YouTube.
I like teaching biology, entomology, beekeeping for enthusiasts who are interested in biology and nature conservation.
I like to make field and laboratory experiments with insects, and tell students about methodology, observations and possible new discoveries.
I like to tell students about work with microscope and opportunites to observe different animals under high magnification..
I have visited 15 countries all around world, and I will be pleased to teach you, and share my experience in biology, entomology and beekeeping.
And, for sure, we can speak English together, or Russian, if you like.